Thursday, September 8, 2011

Goodness...

I sing unto the Lord a song that my heart knows well...that He is Good!  Yes...so incredibly good.
Even now I count his blessings...I write them out...to recall on another day...the goodness of the Lord.

A favorite of mine right now from Isaiah 40:16

And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known
I will guide them.
I will turn the darkness before them into light,
the rough places into level ground.

These are the things I do
and I do not forsake them.

This is such a GOOD thing from the Lord.

 As I nod off to sleep, I repeat to myself His words and they make me smile...The Father God Himself, reveals His character, his goodness...He does not leave me to struggle through and find my own way in the dark of the unknown, the insecurities of my world....Nooooooo

He claims truth over my life and over yours...He states his promise, his very good promise, to lead, to guide, to bring light against darkness....and if that's not just "all that"...I love this part and I can almost hear him saying it in my mind..."These are the things I do...and I do not forsake them."

I love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment