Monday, February 1, 2010

Time to Say Goodbye

This is my last week and post as a Soul Kitchen sister writer. This has been a difficult decision for me but my new journey is only beginning. I have walked along incredible women and been so blessed with the words God has laid on their hearts for you and me.

The above photo that is used as the header of this blog drew me in when I first saw it. I loved that the woman's face remained unpainted and I felt the freedom to remain anonymous and have my life experiences bless others. God has stretched me and I have grown so much in my Soul Kitchen journey. My prayer is that through my life God has allowed me to bless you and connect with you too.

When I embarked on a new journey in my life last spring, Sweet Freedom (Wednesday's writer) put these verses down in an entry and now I leave them with you:

A Time for Everything (Ecclessiastes 3:1-7)

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

Thank you Soul Kitchen Sisters for blessing me and allowing God to speak through you. I thank Jesus most of all for walking along side of me. Sometimes I still need to be carried through the storms in life as I'm not strong enough to walk. I'm excited to continue seeking Jesus and trust Him with every day. God is good! God is great! I am so incredibly blessed because of Him.

Greetings to you all. Thank you for journeying with me. May God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. I love you very much and thank God for giving us the opportunity to walk a time in our journeys together. You are a precious young woman and I know that God is going to continue to bless you and use you in this new place and time in your life. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Time to Say Goodbye" you say,
    as you write about
    the seasons in life.
    Time for us to let you go
    knowing that you, "Child of God,"
    will always be held lovingly
    in the Hand of Our Father
    and in the hearts of your sisters.
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete