Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life...Growth...Revival

I've just come home tonight from spending some much needed girl time with my mother, my sister, and  my sweet daughter.  The moon is big and round in the sky.  I'm glad to be home.  Spring is in the air.  I feel it.  I'm ready for it.
To celebrate Life...Growth...Revival.

I was thinking earlier today that it's hard to write some days.  Sometimes because life is just busy and full and if my schedule changes and I haven't planned ahead....well...that's a funny one because really...if you know me...I'm a procrastinator anyway...

I think ahead...sometimes I even worry ahead...but really I'm not the best at planning ahead....its a discipline for me that I'm not that disciplined at doing....but I wasn't planning to talk about that...

Today...when I was "thinking" ahead...of what I would be writing about today...and "thinking" that somedays its just hard to write and talk about my life and what I'm doing or not doing.  I remembered the most wonderful of things!  It's not about me!!!

It's about Him.  He is the Joy, the Life, the Smile on my face.  He is the Redeemer.  The Faithful One.
He is Peace.  Everything I love,  everything that is good and wonderful and beautiful in my life is: In Him, Through Him and By Him.

Ephesians 1:1-14 is still renewing my mind.

The saints are faithful In Him. (That means that you and I are also able to be faithful In Him)
In Him, we have been given every spiritual gift in the heavenly places.  (Do you get that...it's incredible)
Before the foundation of the world was made...we were chosen In Him...to be holy and blameless before Him.  (Think about this...we were chosen to be set apart and not condemned, without blame...that is what we are...In Him)
In Him, we have redemption through his blood. (Don't count this one out just because you're already saved...Whatever you've got in your life right now that you need to be redeemed from...His blood has still paid for it...He is the Redeemer!)
In Him all things will be united...things in heaven and things on earth. (The Past, Today, Tomorrow and Eternity are united in his hands....He is not limited between heaven and earth and they are not two separate worlds for Him.  That should be a comfort for you because he understands your past, he knows your future and he is totally present in the here and now of your life today)
In Him we have obtained an inheritance.  (Have you ever wanted to inherit something entirely amazing like some fairytale you've read about or seen on TV?  Believe me, this is more than you or I can possibly even imagine!)
In Him we have been sealed with the promised Holy Spirit. (Right here, right now...that changes your life...we have a Counselor...a Helper...a Guide...we have the Spirit of the Almighty God living and breathing within us...He speaks.  Lord, help us listen)

In Him...we have Life, we have Growth...we have Revival...we have...Spring.
Thank you so much, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment