Monday, October 11, 2010

As for me and my house...















What a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend this has been. I have thought of so many blessings the Lord has bestowed on our family over this past year.

Often in life, we do not realize the blessing until we actually see it in a different light later. And other times, it is so obvious that God has handed us a special gift... put it right in the palms of our hands and our hearts are filled with joy!

Within this year, God has given us two very special gifts. One being a new son-in-law and the other being a new grandson. Our family is growing and we are so delighted.

As we grow as a family, my desire is to see God weave his perfect will into our lives. I desire to grow stronger and deeper and more intimate in my relationship with the Lord and that is the desire I have for my family.

Thanksgiving blessings to each of you as you seek to follow the Lord, faithfully serve Him and seek to know His heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment