Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shout Out

Thank you Lord for your peace...for your grace and for your mercy.  Thank you Lord for having compassion on us, for loving us like no one else can and for sharing your own dear Spirit with us.

Thank you for never asking us to get our act together before we can come to you.  You come to us and meet us where we are at.  Your arms are always open...strong enough to carry any burden yet gentle enough to tend the wounds of my broken heart.

You are holy and righteous...more than my mind can even grasp...there is nothing I can do to be worthy of your love...and yet...you call me out as your precious daughter!

Oh is there no end to your goodness?  You provide everything I need and soooo much more.  My heart trusts in you and I am content in your arms.

Blessed be your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment