Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trust

I hate being sick. I don't get sick too often, but when I do, I hate it. I feel gross, but also useless and energy deprived. It takes a lot of effort to do small, normal things. That's how I'm feeling right now. But being sick is also a good reminder for me... I am imperfect. This world is fallen, so we humans are not perfect. Only God is perfect. I keep having to ask Him to be strong in my weakness. It's at times like this when I really feel like if I don't lean on Him, I'll fall apart. So, I guess in a way, being sick is a lesson for me. I need to trust completely in Jesus all the time, not just when I'm tired, grumpy and feeling disgusting. I should be leaning on Him when things are just great... when I have lots of energy, when my life is going well. All the time. We need to trust in Him, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment