Thursday, April 14, 2011

500 Posts!

How fun for me to get to write the 500th post for Soul Kitchen!
Amazing.  You know, I sit here after a long day at work and I think...500!!!  Really.
500 times we have come here to claim the faithfulness of our God...and may we praise him again 500x5000 and even that does nothing to compare to his great love for us!

Oh Lord, Thank you for your faithfulness....your love that knows no bounds.  You are Gracious and Merciful and full of Compassion.  You Provide.  You are Righteous and Holy beyond my comprehension.  You give Joy and Peace.  Truth and Wisdom come from your mouth.  You give Life!
I rest in your arms.  Thoughts of you calm my heart and mind from worries...I meditate on your ways and peace comes.  Strength and Courage you breathe into my lungs and I inhale deeply and sigh.  What would I do without you?  You rescue me.  You call me to Freedom....sweet freedom.
Oh, How I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment