Thursday, July 15, 2010

You are Loved

Hello my Precious Sisters,

Life has been busy as of late...isn't summer supposed to be relaxing?  Well....I'm in a different stage of life I guess.  Vacation has been that I don't have to be up at 6:30 in the mornings and that I don't have to make lunches.  I'm okay with that.  Other than that...I'm still busy...and I'm okay with that too.

Life has held some uncertainty for me lately, as it usually does.  The Lord, my Dearest and most Beloved
and Faithful Constant has been steadfast as He always His.  I choose to trust Him.

I don't know what place you are at right now in your journey but I want you to know that Jesus is our Hope.  He is our Joy.  He is the One that can love you like no other.  There really is no one that can ever love you or meet your hearts desire like Him.  Call to Him and He will answer you.

It's late and I'm tired.  I had a most wonderful day today.  Know that you are loved and that you are precious and that God the Father hears you when you call to him.  He is the One that listens and answers and provides for you.  Sweet Sister...May you know without a doubt that you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment