Saturday, July 31, 2010

Twelve Days of Mexico



This past week and a half, I have been in Guadalajara, Mexico on a missions trip. That's why I haven't been writing posts these past two Saturdays :) Anyway, it was an incredible trip where I made many friends, experienced new things, and learned so much from God. He taught me that spending time with Him every day is so important, and that it really helps me get through the day. He also taught me that being vulnerable is sometimes a good thing, and that sharing where I'm at in my walk is important to help me grow. I hope to carry these lessons and friendships with me through the rest of my life. I pray that God will be with my team and my Mexican friends... that He'll bless them and protect them. :) I'm so glad God called me to go, and I hope someday to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment