Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's almost September...

I go back to work in 7 days - after an entire year off. I think I probably have more anxiety about going back than the students do! I am sure once I am back, I will quickly fall into the swing of things and it will be like getting back on a bike after a long absence (minus the bike, but plus 120 students each day looking to me to know what I am doing!!)

I have learned that at least two of my students are girls that used to be in my small group when I was a youth leader. They are tremendous girls, and I am very excited - and ENCOURAGED - to have them in my classes.

Pray that I will be a light in my classroom and school, even when I don't feel very "lit up"!

For those of you who are students or teachers - have a great start to the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment