Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh Yeah!

I loved what Becky wrote yesterday.  It made me smile....so true and so simple, yet so profound.

Little Finn...He's got it.  And I pray that none of us ever forget it.

Girls...Our God is Big.

No matter what you got goin on....He's big enough to handle it.

I cannot tell you how many times in the midst of some kind of crazy worrying fit of anxiety, over who knows what, I have heard God's still small voice echo deep into my heart, "Am I not big enough to handle this situation?"  And I have had to release the grip those worries held over me to say, "Yes God...You are Big enough and I will trust You."

Praise you Jesus that You are Big.  Bigger than a blue whale.  Bigger than anything we hurt over.  Bigger than any problem we have.  Bigger than Life itself.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment