Friday, December 10, 2010

Gifts, gifts, gifts...

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.. Ephesians 4:8-9
Salvation...Your Ultimate Gift.

give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. John 10:28
Eternal life... I am held safe in Your Hand!

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper/Comforter/Advocateto be with you forever. even the Spirit of truth. John 14:16,17
The personal Helper... Who is with me always!

But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ's gift. Ephesians 4:7
Grace... in full measure.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27
Peace...for every situation.

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Rest... because You will carry me. 

"Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32
The Kingdom... because You delight in me and are pleased to give it to me. 

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
Good gifts, perfect gifts - every one! ... from You, our unchanging Father.

Nothing tops this Christmas list, for it includes everything! And all because You love me. Thank You Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment