Thursday, December 9, 2010

Who are you?

I've got a lot to say and not a lot of time before I head off to work...so I'll eat my little bowl of oatmeal and type in between bites!

I have been pondering the last few days on the significance of my identity.  I have also been pondering one of the most beautiful names for Jesus, Immanuel.

This particular name for Jesus is most often heard at Christmas, that beautiful time of year that we celebrate and remember how God came to earth to be with us.

But sisters, listen to me, this one name...this one truth..."God is with us" is sooooooo important to you and to me and to who we think we are, believe we are or know we are.

Does that make sense to you?  On one hand it's so elementary but on the other, it is completely profound.

So my question for you today is.....

Who are you?  And what difference does Immanuel make to you?  Tell me.  I want to know.

The first one to write me back...will get a little treat...

No comments:

Post a Comment