Saturday, June 5, 2010

Forever Friends?

In my devotional book today, it was talking about how we need to make God more important than friendships, and that He needs to be the common denominator in our friendships. This is a tough one for me, because, as a teenager, I spend a lot of time with my friends and value them a lot. It's very easy to put them before my relationship with God.

Day 167 - "Forever Friends"
(June 5, 2010)

An example of a God-centered friendship is Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego... they didn't let their friendship or their desire to live get in the way of what God wanted them to do. Those were some incredible guys.

So, I guess my challenge to everyone is to keep seeking friendships with God in the middle, and to make sure that God is top priority over all relationships. Its a tough one, I know, but with God all things are possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment