Thursday, June 3, 2010

He Satisfies

For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.
Psalm 107:9

Just think about that for a minute.  He satisfies the longing soul and he fills the hungry soul with good things.

It's true.  I am a living breathing testimony to this truth.  Have you experienced it?  That longing in your heart satisfied...a hungry soul no longer starving or craving but full to the top with good things?

Ask Him for it.  The love and hope and grace of Jesus is seriously the gift that keeps on giving!  There's nothing else that can satisfy your longing, hungry soul like him.  His desire is to meet you in relationship and fill you up with all that is good.  His love never fails.

I just have to say it again....He satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.

I'm sure our dear friend "Satisfied" can testify to this truth as well and I can't even write this without thinking about her, as it is the name the Lord gave her.

As you seek Him...I pray that your longing soul would be satisfied and your hungry soul filled to overflowing with good things because our God is good, all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Amen and amen! Thank you for thinking of me sweet sister. I indeed will testify to his amazing and faithful love, hope and grace. There is no one like him.

    ReplyDelete