Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realm with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Eph. 1:3

Isn't God good? Like, legit good. I woke up monday morning and was already looking forward to when I got to go back to bed. Seriously. So I spent the next hour or so before I had to get ready for work, looking up passages with the word 'strength' in it. I would then read the entire chapter or, usually Psalm, out loud. From what I gathered that morning, God is strong and He is our strength. So, if God is strong, then I am strong through Him. It was enough to get me out of bed and through the work day, which, coincidentally, was ridiculously busy and it was a good thing I had God as my strength.

So, here is my encouragement for you:

"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

and He promises:

"So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Post a Comment