Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Psalm 19:7-10

The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul;
the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;
the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes;
the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
the rules of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.
More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold;
sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb.

How can we resist His truth when He promises all of this?

His truth is perfect. It revives my soul. His truth is sure...without any doubt and gives me wisdom. Oh, I need wisdom to make right decisions every day, specially as a wife and mother. His truth is right and brings joy to my heart. My Lord's truth is pure, enlightening my eyes....I love that....He reveals hidden things to me through his word and Spirit so that I may understand. My Lord is Holy beyond my comprehension....I do not fear in terror, but I bow in humble reverence to the Creator God of the universe who is the Alpha and Omega, He has no beginning and no end. He is perfect...and He has saved me. I believe his words are true and right and full of life. His truth has made my heart rich....Lord, I want to always desire your truth more than anything this world tries to offer me...your word is sweet and satisfies the inner cravings of my heart...more than chocolate....more than diamonds...does your word satisfy.

Psalm 19:14

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight,
O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment