Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Uncertainty...

Well, today is my day to post, and to be honest with you, I really am not feeling up to it. Today is the day that I was supposed to find out some news that will determine the course of my career (a course that I thought was already laid out for me). However, I haven't heard as of yet. I am discouraged. I am also confused as to what path it is that God wants me to take. I know that His hand is in this, but I am too "in it" right now to be able to see clearly. So, if you would allow me, I will save today's post for when I have heard the news and will be more accurately able to share with you the path that He has me on, or will move me onto!

1 comment:

  1. And God has given you a new name...and it is Fearless. I cry with you in disappointment for what we had hoped for....but fear shall have no hold over you. Whatever the future brings...we stand on the truth that God is intentional, He is purposeful, and He is good.

    Philippians 4:6-7
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    2 Timothy 1:7
    For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (or fear), but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

    Isaiah 41:10
    So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    Psalm 27:3
    Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.

    Proverbs 18:10
    The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

    Isaiah 12:2
    "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

    And this is what the Lord says...the same Lord that named you Fearless...

    But now, this is what the Lord says--he who created you...he who formed you....
    "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour..."

    I love you sister.

    ReplyDelete