Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Beginning of My Soul Kitchen Journey

My name is Teagan and I'm a high school student. When Julie asked me to be a part of this blog, I wasn't sure what to think. I knew a bit about it, but thought it was more for adults, not random teens like me :) But I guess I was wrong. So, to let you know about my thoughts and feelings, I'll be sharing parts of a project I am doing on Facebook called "365". I basically take a photo every day and post it with a comment. I sometimes put pictures of stuff I'm feeling, or about things I'm learning or that God has been teaching me. Other times I post random pictures that I think look artistic :) I pray that God will use my photos to bless and encourage all of you who read this blog.
Here is today's photo:


"Wisdom"
(Apr. 17, 2010)

A discerning man keeps wisdom in view, but a fool's eyes wander to the ends of the earth."
-Proverbs 17:24

I think that often we get so distracted by all there is around us, that we lose sight of the wisdom that God desires for us. Discerning or foolish... which one are you?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Soul Kitchen Beautiful...so glad to share a little bit of your journey. I love your picture for today and I definitely want to be a discerning woman and keep wisdom in view! Thank you Jesus, that when we ask for wisdom, God gives it...even beyond our experience or years at times.

    Love you,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Teagan.

    What a lovely surprise that you write and do photography with it. I am delighted to be able to read your insights. You have real talent. God bless you. Love, Dancing Girl.

    ReplyDelete